My Novelty Closet Jobs
Job Title: Blogger & Communication, Social Media & PR, Marketing, Graphic Design, Styling Assistant
Hours: Part time unpaid Internship
My Novelty Closet is a small online Boutique who brings Celebrity Fashion Trends to its customers at very affordable prices. Our Closet collections consists of handpicked pieces that inspire us straight from off the catwalk put together, so that our customers could create their very own unique style. These roles is an exciting opportunity and would be most suitable for either a student or graduate who wants to develop their work experience within the Blogging, Social Media, Marketing and Graphic Design areas. We’d also like to highlight that My Novelty Closet Brand will continue to grow and develop, MYNC has been featured in Cosmopolitan Magazine, Look Magazine and the Clothes Show. As we look forward in expanding there may be the opportunity of a full time position for the right candidate If you have the passion for this industry.
The main duties and responsibilities include:
Duties & Responsibilities Roles:
- Produce copy for My Novelty Closet newsletters
- Writing content for all social media.
- Writing copy for My Novelty website in an SEO friendly way.
- Writing copy for all the marketing campaign (social media, newsletters etc)
- Writing and submitting press release to online and offline publications
- Co-ordination and planning of events for brand awareness
- Liaising on a daily basis with Directors, Managers and fans of My Novelty Closet
- Working on festival events proposals with managing director.
- Relationship building with press and media both local and regional
- Write up of press releases
- Work with Models and photographers
- Create trendy and visual themes for website in studio / on location
- To effectively manage and monitor sales activities
- Drive and push sales with new ideas & proposals
- Marketing for Social Media and website
- Prepare Marketing Campaigns etc
The successful candidates must be
- Confident, Personable and Driven
- Have a good sense of humour
- Enjoy working with people
- Be organised, self motivated and reliable
- Punctual and portrays a can-do attitude
Skills & Experience For Roles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be flexible
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Must be experienced in the use of MS Word and Excel. Experience in the use of all MS office would be an advantage
- Experience in Photoshop, illustrator, Dreamweaver would be a benefit
- A degree which reflects good copy skills would also be advantageous.
- SEO Strategy, SEO Optimised Content Marketing Strategy
- Develop and Manage Project Briefs
- Update company's Website with new content
- Experience working with CMS Systems and wordpress
This is an exciting opportunity for either a student or graduate who wants to develop and gain work experience in the following areas. If this is of interest to you, we are most excited to have you Intern with us.
Apply, please send a CV and covering letter to:
ENDS: March 26/03/2016